Most items with proof of purchase can be returned within 30 days. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the purchased amount, while returns with an original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment. Please note that returned items must be in new condition.
- Original Receipt - Returns with the original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment.
- Gift Receipt - Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount on the gift receipt.
- Delivery Fees - Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
- Cash & Check Refunds - Cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check and mailed to you (may take 14 business days).
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges
- Items without an original receipt or gift receipt.
- Monogrammed or personalized items
- Perishable food
- Made to Order items
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7, $.X8 or $.X9)
- Gift cards
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear